Date(s) - 01/27/2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Two drop-off locations:
- San Mateo Superior Court (Northern Branch), Parking Lot, 1050 Mission Rd, South San Francisco
- Ox Mountain Sanitary Landfill, 12310 San Mateo Rd, Half Moon Bay
Residents must provide proof of residency in San Mateo County (e.g., driver’s license, utility bill, garbage collection bill, etc.).
Event will take place, rain or shine!
Items accepted include:
- Small appliances: microwaves, hairdryers, vacuum cleaners, lamps (without bulbs), etc.
- Radio and stereo components
- Phones and cell phones
- Fax machines, copiers, printers, scanners
- Televisions, VCRs, DVD players
- Computers (CPUs), monitors, laptops, keyboards, hard drives
- Electronic video games and toys
- Ink/Toner cartridges
Items NOT accepted include:
- Batteries of any kind
- Fluorescent lightbulbs, tubes and ballasts
- Large appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, dryers and washing machines, air conditioners
- Smoke detectors
- E-Waste Drop-Off Event Flyer – English
- E-Waste Drop-Off Event Flyer – Spanish
- E-Waste Drop-Off Event Flyer – Chinese
All collected electronics will be sent to County-approved certified recycler, e-Recycling of California (7230 Petterson Lane, Paramount, CA 90723 / 1-800-795-0993 / http://erecyclingofca.com).
- Call: 1-888-442-2666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org