Date(s) - 08/17/2019
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The County of San Mateo’s Office of Sustainability and Environmental Health Department are hosting a free electronics, Styrofoam and tires recycling drop-off event for San Mateo County residents.
- Location: Pescadero Transfer Station, Bean Hollow Rd, Pescadero, CA 94060
- Date and Time: Saturday, August 17, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
ELECTRONICS REUSE & RECYCLING DROP-OFF INFORMATION
Items accepted include:
- Small appliances: microwaves, hairdryers, vacuum cleaners, lamps (without bulbs), etc.
- Radio and stereo components
- Phones and cell phones
- Fax machines, copiers, printers, scanners
- Televisions, VCRs, DVD players
- Computers (CPUs), monitors, laptops, keyboards, hard drives
- Electronic video games and toys
- Ink/Toner cartridges
Items NOT accepted include:
- Batteries of any kind
- Fluorescent lightbulbs, tubes and ballasts
- Large appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, dryers and washing machines, air conditioners
- Smoke detectors
- Solar panels
Residents must provide proof of residency in San Mateo County (e.g., driver’s license, utility bill, garbage collection bill, etc.).
This event’s electronics collector and County-approved certified recycler is ZARC Recycling, LLC (2422 S California St, Stockton / (650) 871-7327 / http://www.zarcrecycling.com/). Select items will also be taken to and processed at County-approved certified recycler, ERI (https://www.eridirect.com/).
- Call: 1-888-442-2666
- Email: email@example.com
USED TIRES DROP-OFF INFORMATION
Limit 9 passenger or light truck tires per vehicle (state law) up to R19.5 size with or without rims. Deflated tires only. If you have more than 9 tires, you can make multiple trips. No commercial tire, auto repair or salvage businesses.
Collector: San Francisco Conservation Corps
- Call Robert: 650-464-7079
STYROFOAM DROP-OFF INFORMATION
Styrofoam / expanded polystyrene blocks: white #6 only, must be clean.
Packing peanuts will not be accepted.